This return policy issued by minimalist ltd, registered office Magurská 3, 831 01 Bratislava, ID: 51 637 367 registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava 1, Section: Ltd, Insert no .: 127918 / B (hereinafter referred to as “Seller”) sets the terms of liability for defects of the goods and services sold (hereinafter referred to as “claim”) and their application by buyers in accordance with Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on Consumer Protection and Act No. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code.
- The Return policy is a document defining the basic warranty terms and rules for returning goods, defining relationships and rules for warranty and post-warranty repairs.
- This Return policy is an integral part of the Seller’s General terms and conditions and defines the Buyer’s rights in accordance with applicable law.
- The buyer, who may be an entrepreneur or consumer, is required to become familiar with the Return policy and the General Terms and Conditions prior to ordering the goods.
- As proof of warranty (warranty card), the seller issues a purchase receipt (invoice – warranty card) to the purchased goods for each purchased item, with all the necessary data for the guarantee (in particular the name of the goods, the price, the quantity).
Checking goods at acceptence of them
The buyer is obligated to check the shipment status (parcel number, tape integrity, box damage) in accordance with the enclosed shipping note. The buyer is entitled to refuse to accept a shipment that is not in conformity with the purchase contract, with the shipment being, for example, incomplete or damaged. If the buyer takes over the damaged item from the carrier, it is necessary to describe the damage in the carrier’s delivery protocol.
Incomplete or damaged shipments must be immediately notified by e-mail and should be reported with the carrier as damage report and sent without undue delay by e-mail or by mail to the seller. An additional claim of incompleteness or external damage to the consignment does not relieve the buyer of the right to complain but gives the seller the opportunity to prove that there is no conflict with the purchase contract.
If the delivered shipment is not complete, please inform the carrier immediately and contact us immediately by phone at our phone number 0905971555 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Warranty period and warranty terms
- The warranty period begins to run essentially on the day the goods are taken over by the buyer, the day on the warranty card.
- The time from claiming liability to defects until the purchaser has taken over the goods after the repair is not counted in the warranty period.
- Doba od uplatnenia práva zo zodpovednosti za vady až do doby, keď bol kupujúci po skončení opravy tovar prevziať sa nepočíta do záručnej doby. If the goods are exchanged, the warranty period begins to run again from the receipt of the new goods
- The defect found is to be notified to the seller and the claims arising from the defect of the goods have to be claimed to the end of this warranty period. By expiration of the warranty period expire also the right to make an claim.
- The customer is required to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations for the use of the product..
- In order to apply a possible warranty repair, the customer is required to keep the warranty card directly from the manufacturer or, the official distributor, if it is enclosed in the goods. If the original warranty card is not included, it is replaced by the invoice that is shipped with the product.
- The warranty covers defects in functionality caused by product defect. The warranty does not cover defects that arise
- a) natural wear and tear
b) failure to observe the policy of use (improper use and maintenance in contravention of the operating instructions or neglect of the care of the goods)
- c) mechanical damage to the product, including accidental, especially damage to plastic or metal parts
d) unprotected electrical interference, overvoltage in the network, or electrostatic discharge
e) natural elements or higher power
f) operating in an inappropriate environment and damaging by inappropriate usage
- g) unqualified intervention or change of parameters by treatment of foreign substances (water, chemicals, etc.),
h) damage caused by higher power.
These limitations do not apply if the characteristics of the goods that are in conflict with the abovementioned terms and conditions are explicitly stated by the buyer and seller, or they can be expected due to the advertisement or customary use of the goods.
- For goods sold at a lower price, the warranty does not apply to defects for which the lower price was agreed.
- The warranty does not apply to goods that are degraded over time or in use, especially on cartridges.
Delivery of the returned goods
The Buyer will deliver the goods to the seller for a claim in such a package as to avoid damage during transport. Returning goods are recommended for the buyer to be send as a registered mail or as an insured package.
Goods sent to a claim will only be tested for an error specified by the buyer (in the claim form or in the enclosed error description sheet). We recommend a written form to indicate the error.
Do not send the goods back in the form of a cash on delivery shipment! We will not accept the goods send by cash on delivery method. Send the goods back only after our request! Do not send the goods back before our agreement!
The goods to be reclaimed must be sent to the address after agreement:
minimalist s.r.o, Magurská 3, 831 01 Bratislava
If there is further damage to the goods during transportation, such damage to the claimed goods will not be subject to warranty repairs. The seller is not responsible for such damages.
The Buyer will fill out the Claim Form available on the website bekvam.sk. Upon receipt of the completed claim form, the buyer will be informed by e-mail about the receipt of the complaint within 24 hours and the initiation of the complaint procedure and the way the complaint is reclaimed.
The complaint process starts on the day that all the following conditions are met:
- Receiving a completed claim form –
- enclosed photo documentation
- a copy of the purchase receipt
- delivery of the claimed goods – upon sellers request
Buyer – consumer:
- When a buyer is a consumer, he / she has the following rights, depending on the nature of the defect when applying the statutory guarantee: in the case of a defect that can be removed, the right to free, correct and timely removal of the error, the right to exchange defective goods or a defective part if this is disproportionate to the nature of the defect. If such a procedure is not possible, it is entitled to an appropriate discount on the purchase price or withdrawal from the purchase contract, n the case of a defect which can not be avoided by the proper use of the goods, the right to exchange defective goods or to withdraw from the purchase contract, the same rights are for consumers if there are removable errors, but if the buyer can not properly use the goods after repair. A reoffertation is considered especially if the same defect preventing proper use, which has been removed for at least two times during the warranty period, occurs again. A greater number of defects are to be understood if at least three defects prevent the proper use of goods at the same time; if other defects are not removable and the consumer does not require a replacement, he/she is entitled to an appropriate discount on the purchase price or withdrawal from the purchase contract.
- When a buyer is a consumer, the seller decides on the claim immediately, in complex cases within three business days. This period does not include the time appropriate to the type of product or service needed to expertly assess the error. The claim, including the removal of an error, shall be resupplied by the Seller without undue delay, no later than 30 days after the date of the claim. The 30-day period may be extended after a complaint has been lodged with the consumer – such extension may not be indefinite or unreasonably long. At the end of this period, it is assumed that the defect actually existed and the consumer has the same rights as he/she would if an defect existed that can not be eliminated. This time limit is not binding on the buyer who is the entrepreneur and therefore his relationship with the seller is regulated by the Commercial Code.
- The seller shall provide the buyer with a written confirmation of the complaint, the content of the claim, and the email immediately after receipt of the complaint (in the case of personal application, it is handed over immediately);
- the seller further issues the buyer with a confirmation of the date and method of claim handling within 30 days of the date of receipt of the claim, including the confirmation of the repair and the duration of the complaint, or the justification of the refusal of the complaint.
- The buyer has the right to cover the necessary costs (in particular the postage paid by him when sending the claimed goods) in connection with the exercise of his / her right of responsibility for errors (we recommend that he / she request the latest within 30 days after the complaint has been lodged) – and have been spent effectively and purposefully. In the event of withdrawal from the contract due to an product defect, the consumer also has the right to reimburse the shipment costs of such withdrawal.
Buyer – enterpreneur
- If it is a defect that can be removed, the goods will be repaired. f the repair is not possible and the nature of the defect does not impede its normal use, the seller and buyer may agree to an appropriate discount on the price of the goods.In the case of a discount, this defect can not be claimed later.
- In the case of a defect which can not be eliminated and which prevents the goods from being properly used as goods without a defect, the seller is entitled to replace the defective goods with goods having the same or similar utility or to issue a credit note.
- After the warranty claim has been provided, the warranty period is extended by the duration of the claim. In the case of an unjustified claim, the warranty period is not extended. If the goods claimed within the statutory warranty period have been replaced by the new goods, the warranty period will begin to run again from the date of the complaint settling. The duration of the claim is calculated from the day after the claim was lodged until the date of the complaint, ie when the buyer was required to take over the item. The buyer is informed by email about the settling to the email address stated when making the online purchase.
- After settling the claim, the seller notifies the buyer by phone, SMS or email. If goods were shipped by a shipping service, they will automatically be sent to the buyer’s address after the claim settling.
- In the case of goods dispatched after the claim has been settled, the buyer is required to show the document on the basis of which the case was accepted and has to prove his / her identity by a valid ID or a valid passport.
This Return Policy as part of the General Terms and Conditions applies in the wording appearing on the Seller’s website on the day the Buyer sends the electronic order.
This Return Policy is valid from 1.7.2018. This Return Policy is available at the seller’s office or as a document at www.bekvam.sk
The internet shop owner bekvam.sk reserves the right to change the return policy without prior notice.